Silhouette Cameo 4 Plotter Highest Accuracy Cutting.
Silhouette Cameo 4 plotter is a desktop cutting machine for the latest inventor. With a built-in roll feeder and crosscutting, This Silhouette Cameo 4 plotter is the ultimate vinyl cutter, providing you to cut directly from a roll. in this plotter, you can cut out or sketch on dozens of materials such as vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more.
That also has enhanced speed and power over past Silhouette machines. Silhouette Cameo 4 plotter is compatible with both Mac and Windows OS. Now you can cut thicker materials, fabric without a stabilizer backing, and paper without a cutting mat. The dual carriage on the Cameo 4 plotter packs quite the punch now. The primary tool chamber is the chamber you are more familiar with. The Cameo 4 plotter is compatible with three new specialty tools: the Rotary Blade for Silhouette Cameo 4, the 3mm Kraft Blade for Silhouette Cameo 4, and the Punch Tool for Silhouette Cameo 4 plotter.
- Built-in roll feeder provides you to simply load & cut rolled stuff like vinyl and heat transfer
- The built-in cross cutter allows you to trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll
- Full 12-inch cutting width (when using a cutting mat)
- Cut up to 60 feet in length (with select materials)
- Matless cutting capabilities (see Tech Specs for full details)
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials
- Automatic tool detection
- Sleek, compact aesthetic with a sliding lid and feather-light backlit touch panel
- Wireless cutting with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Print & Cut registration capability
- Driven by Silhouette Studio® giving you limitless design options to customize your projects
- Silhouette Cameo® 4
- 12-inch cutting mat
- Silhouette Studio® software (digital download)
- 100 exclusive designs (digital download)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration)
- Adapters for the standard blade, premium blade, deep-cut blade, 2mm Kraft Blade, and Silhouette sketch pens
- Basic instruction guide (digital download)
- Power cable & USB cable
- Inbuilt bluetooth device
- Cutting Space: 12 in. x 24 in. with a cutting mat, 12 in. x 10 ft. with lined media
- Matless cutting choices available depending on the material variety. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets can be fed quickly into the Cameo 4 without a cutting mat.
- The Cameo 4 plotter also gives you a special “Pop-out” cutting feature for paper and cardstock materials where a cutting mat is not required.
- Maximum Media Thickness: 3 mm (118.11 mils)
- Maximum Cutting Force:
- Carriage 1: 210 gf
- Carriage 2: 5 kgf (highest in machine class)
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed / Bluetooth®
- Unit Dimensions: 22.44 in. x 7.68 in. x 6.69 in. (57 cm x 19.5 cm x 17 cm)
- Unit Weight: 10 lbs 6.4 oz (4.7 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 25.2 in. x 11.34 in. x 8.78 in. (64 cm x 27.6 cm x 23.4 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs 11.2 oz (6.2 kg)
- Requires Silhouette Studio® software version 4.3.341 or higher
- Minimum System Specifications: Windows 8.1 or higher or Mac OS X 10.10 or higher, 2 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 2 GB available disk space, USB port, High-speed internet connection (recommended)
Silhouette studio software for cameo 4 plotter
Silhouette Studio® software program, which provides you to tap inside our expansive collection of Silhouette Design Store content. you can import your fonts and images, or create designs from scratch. The Silhouette Studio is a robust and powerful design tool for various cutting systems on the market. It allows you to design projects and send them to any Silhouette electronic cutting machine. It comes with countless designing tools, including a collection of trendy designs for your library.
Blades Tools & Accesories (Cameo 4)
Auto blade cameo 4
This Silhouette America AutoBlade model is only for the Silhouette Cameo 4 plotter and Silhouette Portrait 3 plotter.
With the AutoBlade, you don’t have to manually adjust your blade. The Silhouette Studio® software program will provide recommended cut settings for common material types, which can be adjusted in the software as needed. When you send the job to your Silhouette machine, the AutoBlade will automatically be adjusted according to the selected setting from the software.
Ratchet blade cameo 4
Silhouette ratchet cameo 4 blades provide the facility to cut different standard stuff with a Silhouette precision
Cameo 4 and portrait 3 cutting machine. This includes paper, cardstock, vinyl, vellum, heat transfer material, sticker sheets, and select specialty media.
For use in cutting:
Paper, Cardstock, Sticker Sheets, Heat Transfer Materials, Vinyl, Select Specialty Materials
Deep-Cut Blade cameo 4
The Deep-Cut Blade 2mm Blade is ideal for cutting thicker materials, such as craft foam along with other select soft materials up to 2mm thickness.
For use in cutting:
- Craft Foam
- Thick Cardstock
- Select Specialty Materials
3mm Kraft Blade cameo 4
The Silhouette 3mm Kraft Blade for Cameo 4 is available exclusively for the Silhouette Cameo® 4.
The 3mm Kraft Blade allows you to cut specialty craft materials, such as chipboard, acetate, leather, and craft foam. The 3 mm depth is designed specifically to take advantage of the increased clearance the Cameo 4 has to cut even thicker materials.
Silhouette Cameo® 4. Cutting Mat
The Cameo Light Tack Cutting Mat is intended for use with the Silhouette Cameo4 ® to hold more delicate materials in place when sending jobs to the Silhouette machine. The mat has a light adhesive level to hold thinner materials, such as copy paper.
We are very happy to share client’s review.
Customer is the most important visitor on our premises. We are so happy and grateful to serve our clients.