Silhouette portrait 3 Highest Accuracy Cutting.
Silhouette portrait 3 is a compact machine that provides you to create DIY projects with incredible accuracy. From cutting labels to producing custom stickers, the Silhouette Portrait 3 is a versatile cutting machine. Silhouette Portrait 3 is compatible with both Mac and Windows OS. With its lightweight, The Silhouette Portrait 3 is also the perfect machine to take to events, craft parties, or anywhere you want to be creative.
Machine features include
- 8-inch cutting width
- Cut up to 60 feet in length (with select materials using a Roll Feeder)
- Matless cutting capabilities (see Tech Specs for full details)
- 2 mm clearance
- Automatic tool detection
- Wireless cutting with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by Silhouette Studio® giving you limitless design options to customize your projects
- Silhouette Portrait® 3
- 8-inch cutting mat
- Silhouette Studio® software (digital download)
- 50 exclusive designs (digital download)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration)
- Adapter for Silhouette sketch pens
- Basic Instruction Guide (digital download)
- Power cable & USB cable
- Cutting Area: 8 in. x 12 in. with a cutting mat, 8 in. x 60 ft. with lined media (using a Roll Feeder)
- Matless cutting options available depending on material type. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets can be fed directly into the Portrait 3 without a cutting mat. The Portrait 3 also offers a special “Pop-out” cutting feature for paper and cardstock materials where a cutting mat is not required.
- Maximum Media Thickness: 2 mm (78.8 mils)
- Maximum Cutting Force: 210 gf
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed / Bluetooth®
- Unit Dimensions: 16.2 in. x 5.5 in. x 4.4 in. (41.1 cm x 14 cm x 11.2 cm)
- Unit Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz (1.6 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 17.5 in. x 8.5 in. x 8 in. (44.5 cm x 21.6 cm x 20.3 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz (3.5 kg)
- Warranty: One year parts and labor (Limited to USA and Canada only)
- Requires Silhouette Studio® software version 4.3.341 or higher
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 8.1 or higher or Mac OS X 10.10 or higher, 2 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 2 GB available disk space, USB port, High speed internet connection (recommended)
We are very happy to share client’s review.
Customer is the most important visitor on our premises. We are so happy and grateful to serve our clients.